Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bible Study Starts Sunday

For those of you that aren't connected to a bible study, I would like to offer up another way to do one. This Sunday, the small group that meets at my house, will be starting James:Mercy Triumphs by Beth Moore. We meet every other Sunday from 2-4. I want to offer this to people that can't meet but would still like to do the bible study themselves and stay connected to a group. Every 2 weeks, I will be posting what we are learning in the group, a way to get the viewer guide notes and a link for you to purchase the videos if you choose. I will also give a couple discussion questions I hope we can all respond to. If you have any questions about the study or how to get involved, please email me. Below is a link to purchase the book through lifeway and a short video introduction.

Purchase your book here...

http://www.lifeway.com/Product/james-mercy-triumphs-member-book-p005459784?intcmp=James-MTX-Text-ViewerAnswers-20121105

No comments:

Post a Comment