Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Look Back at 2011

This past year has been a exciting year for the Roberts. It has been full of wonderful moments and new chapters. As I look back, I am just so thankful. Above all else, I am thankful for my relationship that I have with Christ. It has changed me and I pray that I continue to change. Here are a few moments that marked 2011...
Visiting Sonoma, CA with my mom
Trip with Josh to Chicago
Our new home
Long friendships
New friendships
Doing the Jailbreak with my friend Dahlia
Visiting family ( Ava and Sawyer with their great grandparents)
Beach trip with family
Playing in the pool this summer
Watching Josh's spirit come alive through worship
Sawyer starting soccer
The cabin

My children
My husband
Running the half marathon in Dallas
Volunteering at Unity Park Shelter in Fort Worth

 As I look at the new year ahead, I pray that God will guide my steps. That he shows me more about myself, my weaknesses, my gifts, and that I am transformed to be the woman he designed me to be. I pray that His light will shine through me. Through out this year, I am living a life where I choose Joy... I hope that I am become more present in life... that I enjoy the moments... that I live a life out loud!!! Here is to 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment