Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Life That Will Inspire You

I am sitting here in front of my computer with tears pouring down my face. You will soon see why. This morning I received a message from one of my beautiful friends, Meredith Murrey. She shared with me a story and a message from a woman named Denai Vaughn. She was a women very close to my age that had a heart for God. She was a woman who lived out generosity. You can find more of her story on Meredith's blog, http://www.murrayfive.blogspot.com/

This woman lost her life yesterday instantly in a car accident. A year ago, to the day of her death, she left a video message about Outliving Your Life. She had lost many friends that day to death and her message was a message of hope. She reminded all of us to share our life with our families and our friends TODAY! Not waiting for a wedding or a funeral to share how much we love them. She challenged everyone to live today with the goal and passion of leaving a legacy. This woman and this video has touched me in a way that I don't know that I can describe with words. If you do anything today, take the time to watch this video.
 To all of you that are reading this, I LOVE YOU! I am blessed beyond measure for the relationships in my life. To my children Sawyer and Ava, thank you for giving me more joy than I will ever deserve, thank you for teaching me lessons and for loving your mama even when I am not too pretty. To my husband Josh, thank you for sharing this life with me. I am grateful that God gave me a husband who I love, who embraces me and who I can say is and forever will be my best friend. To my mom, dad, step-parents, brother, sister, Kayt, Mitch and Greyson... I LOVE YOU! Let this be a lesson to us to spend more time together. To stop and take the moments to appreciate eachother in our lives. To Mops, Pops, Jason, Trina, Kaitlyn, Kelsey, Wesley, and Breck... thank you for loving me, thank you for being in my life and I want you to know how much I love you. You are my family too. To my friends, thank you for loving me through the good and the bad. Thank you for celebrating the joy in my life and thank you for wiping the tears through the broken times. And to my loving God, thank you for never leaving me, for giving Your Son as an example. I want to leave a legacy that makes you proud. I want to walk into Your gates and hear you say, "Well done, good and faithful servant."

No comments:

Post a Comment