Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Praying For Our Husbands

My husband Josh just graduated with his masters degree in hopes of going into administration. Our family is so proud of him. He is hopeful that a job opportunity will become available for him. In the meantime, I am praying for God's will in my husbands life. He knows my husband more than I do, he knows our future, he knows where He can put Josh that will bring Him glory. I actually emailed Josh today and told him that I want us to pray together tonight about this... then an awesom email pops up. It is a beautiful step by step for praying for our husbands. I love it and wanted to share it here.

http://reneeswope.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/PrayingForMyHusband.Head2Toe.pdf

I pray that this will bless you and in turn bless your husbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment